Improve your smartphone photography with the miggo pictar Plus camera Select grip for large Smartphones. This ergonomic grip It has wheels and buttons that, when paired with the accompanying application, give you greater control over your camera and allow you to use your smartphone, with one hand even with gloves. It works by emitting high-frequency sounds that is detected by the free APP pictar through the microphone, battery saving more than other wireless communication methods.
- The Pictar Plus is coated with non-slip material and comes with a wrist strap and a padded neoprene sleeve.
- The pictar shutter, positioned for easy index finger access, can be used with gloves and has a “remote,” allowing you to focus lock and exposure while tracking a moving object.
- Smart Wheel: in default mode, the wheel allows you to select from seven default modes: Auto, Smart, portrait, landscape, sport, snow, selfie and video.
- Selfie Button: by pressing the zoom ring, you can switch between front and rear cameras for self-portraits. Like the zoom ring, the button is also reprogrammable.
- Virtual wheel: The virtual wheel control application allows flash modes, shutter speed, ISO, and more.